Thursday 11 February 2010

Never the embrace of death.

This week has been a pretty sorrowful week. Not for me in particular. Have been on Facebook for sometime now. So far, three loved ones of my acquaintances have passed on. One is a dog, not human.

Newspapers. Four people passed away in accidents last week. Few of them actually decided to donate their organs to the living, while some of them could not have their organs donated because they were badly damaged.

This made me wonder, what will happen to animals when they pass on to the netherworld? Do they ever get to heaven? ;D Sad. Maybe they'll just reincarnate into other forms? Karma? Nope. Not for me.

As for humans. It is my firm belief that every Christian has a passport into heaven. It's about how you utilise the passport in your life, not just a mere entrance ticket that you keep in your back pocket until you have to use it.

Me? I'm not afraid when Death embraces me. Heck, I'm supposed to be dead for 12 years now. And I'm sitting here typing this? Death will never get hold on me. Not in my lifetime, because God is here with me. When it's time for me to leave, I want to leave with a smile on my face. ^-^

To those having hard times out there... Financially, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and in relationships. Just ring a prayer to God, and he'll do wonders. IT'S MAD GOOD WONDERS I TELL YOU. ;D






Love never fails.
Love endures all things.







=CHIcken WINGs=







Miss you tonnes I tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?