Saturday 27 February 2010

;) Loves, hates and what again?

I'm sad. Today's tutoring session was bad. Not too bad. Only my sister attended. My other church friends that are supposed to come for the tutoring session FFK-ed me. T-T
SAD.

Whatever. I'm so going to watch the So-Must-See-Movie of the year, ALICE IN WONDERLAND. Why it's nice? It's not too childish. It's beautifully done. A-la gothic meets classical remake of the old cartoon version. Heck, it's only a storybook when Lewis Caroll written it. XP




Some random shoe that has got something to do with the movie I guess? o.O?

Couldn't get more pictures of the movie. Blogger can't load the stinking upload picture page.

Ha. Also annoyed that some friends always drop SMSes halfway. Annoyed big time. Not going to acknowledge your SMSes next time. I'm not going to beg for attention. I can round up some attention anytime I want time. WATASHIWA CHI WING-DES! No, I don't hate you, but sometimes you guys are a pain in the *ss. *hugs*

Results are coming out in approximately two weeks. WHEE! Attending a scholarship interview tomorrow. HAHA! Interviews are fun! XD More interviews are coming, WOOHOO!

Those who are constantly supporting me [Mum, Dad, bro and sis], friends and my wonderful cuzzies in my studies and decisions, HELL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Will you love me back? *wonders....*






MUAHS




KICKS




LAUGHS



=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

Your thoughts?