Friday 19 February 2010

Emo. Alcohol. Sleep.

It's been a long time since I last updated. Haven't got any time during Chinese New Year. Busy stuffs going on. Blah. This year's CNY has been a lukewarm one for me. Nothing to be ecstatic over about. Heck, I'm emo during CNY. I don't know why. And no, it hasn't got anything to do with alcohol. =X

I think it was the second day of CNY that I felt rather emo. After chatting via SMS with one of my close buddies, I got really confused with who I really am. Big secrets that nobody will ever know except God. It's really killing me from inside. Sometimes I realise that whatever I do to cover this secret, it gets harder and harder to handle. Even worse, it's like me trying to run away from this big-ass problem.

For that, I'm still emo up until today. Trying to handle it nicely. I'm still a little blur. Must be the alcohol from yesterday. No more vodkas for me. Bloody hell, it's like drinking antiseptic alcohol. Laced it with Coke, but it still sucked sh*t.








Illegal. Yes, illegal. =(




=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?