Sunday 27 June 2010

WHEE.

Ultraman Dance. Rocked. :D

The mass Ultraman Dance was even more fun. :D

Totally loved that experience. :D

I don't dance too often. So that was totally awesome I'd say. :D

Ah.

We are getting old.

It's high time I made something useful and beneficial out of my youth.

I'm not happy, nor I'm sad. I'm just... Not in the mood to portray any emotions. But I do have only one current emotion now. A longing for someone to [Love]. :)

Yes. One more try. :)

Realised that my blog has a slight increase in the number of followers. :D Thanks peeps, you keep my blog going. :D

Need to change and tweak the music box a little. Music moves fast nowadays. Anybody for more We Are The Fallen music?


I'm so totally annoying my blog readers with "I'm in love" statements and not telling them who the hell I like. HAHA! Sad to say, it's going to happen in this post too. :) Until I'm really with *AHEM*, and only then I shall reveal the mysterious and elusive secrets. :D

WHATEVER~ ^o^

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?