Sunday 4 July 2010

Aww. :)

Has been a pretty hectic week I must say. SMK Jinjang had its open day today. Helped to mod up classroom. Wahoo, it's much more conducive now. REALLY!

Made a new friend via Facebook. Well, we knew each other, but only got to REALLY know each other after a few weeks. Weird much. But that person is nice. :)

Life's pretty much normal for me. I hate normal-ness, the world knows that. It really gives life the very much hated "YEARGH" factor. Radio hasn't been playing good, catchy songs. TV's a literally becoming an idiot box, filled with programmes fit for idiots. Handphone? Nobody has been replying my messages. Am I such a bore? Pfft. Whatever.

Woo, I've got some artsy assignments to complete and I hope it's going to be flattering and mind-blowing! :D Pre-Uni Council shirt to design, and now waiting for TOUCH 2010 theme to be decided and set, so I can get my hands working.

Mum bought a new Canon Pixma, since the old Epson betrayed its duty to deliver pixel-perfect prints. I LOVE THE PIXMA! Awesome printing speed. And. Awesome! Hope it performs up to its brand reputation, for the many years to come. LALALALA!

Aww, I miss you. Just a little shy.




...of these three, love is the greatest.




Whatever God says, is so totally true.


Peaces out now.


LOVES


=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?