Saturday 19 June 2010

Inseperable me :O

Holidays are killing me. Its like a vulture swirling around in the sky, staring at you with its mocking eyes, waiting to devour you once your life wastes away. It swoops down, stops. Slowly advances to you and... GASH! Tears your flesh, a strip at a time! WOAH! *runs away*

Maths questions aren't really helping me destress either. Totally WTH moment, really. And Eureka moments around midnight-morning doesn't really help at all. Pfft. Thank God for the holidays! :)

Have been thinking about my future profession, too. Its really driving me nuts and bolts. Where's that spanner. Sighs. I totally wanna' live my childhood dream of becoming a doctor. I don't even mind at all having BSc in Chemistry. At the same time I do totally love arts.

Performing arts, visual arts, architecture, fashion design, business and marketing, hospitality and tourism, mass communication. Like, HECK! What do I do? I'm currently in Science stream in Form 6, loving it. Loving my friends. But then again. *rolls eyes and thinks deeply*

Moving on. I'm not losing that chance again! Going for it! :D You wait and see! *squeals and jumps*

For now, FML partially. :)

=CHIcken WINGs=

P.S: I wanna' watch Chinese opera! Anybody knows where I can't watch one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?