Friday 11 June 2010

Of sour grapes and sweet wine.

In life, we tend to get sour grapes now and then. Yes, sometimes it sucks to the max! But little do people know that the sour grapes can be turned into sweet wine, provided that its made using the correct methods.

Sour grapes. I failed to get that coveted JPA Scholarship, even after appealing for it. It doesn't really matter to me anymore, whether they are setting quotas for race, meritocracy or anything. I'm no longer bothered. God has set His plans for me. So what if I fail this? There's many more to come. :) And I'm accepting this fact with a rather open heart. Am thankful because God has given me supportive friends. Ben's mum, Aunty Lydia, even called me up to encourage me. And no, this is not the last of me you'll hear.

Going to continue Form 6. I really hope to obtain at least a 3.9+ CGPA, and also at least a Band 5 for MUET. Mum will definitely be not so happy if I do not even get a Band 5. :P Whatever happens next, God will decide. I'll just dance to His tunes. :D

Sweet wine. Even after being rejected, I reflected and I see what blessings I have currently, and even before I applied for this scholarship. I still have friends. I still have my family.

When I transferred to SMK Jinjang, I was rather worried that I would bring the same karma I had while I was temporarily in MBSSKL. I was worried that I wouldn't have friends. Heck, when I went there, they asked me for my Facebook account the first day I was there! And man, they laugh non-stop. :D Awesome blessing #1.

And looking back for the past 18 years, God has blessed my family TREMENDOUSLY. Literally. Somehow, finance isn't much of a problem in my family. He has always been there to provide. And He has so much money that He can by anytime cause an inflation in the world economy. Talk about too much cashflow but too little products! :D

Blessing #3. Well this ain't a blessing, but I'm so wanting to fall in love right now. Knowing the fact that the person I so like might never ever like me, but being able to feel and share love is something tad wonderful! =) Nevermind rejection. Its just the need to share love. *rolls eyes and smiles*

OOO! I love this song!



Loves

|CHIcken WINGs|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?