Friday 25 June 2010

I'm blogging. PFFT.

HOO. Finally getting in synch with the pace of Form 6. Starting was rather bumpy and messy. Well, don't blame me. Had a break since SPM was over right up until the month of June. All my biological clock programming gone haywire, my back problem and my re-noob-ified Maths skills isn't really helping much. Lalalalaa~ What to do? Only can laugh and chuckle my problems away. Oh, with God's help, too.

This week in school was rather fun! *grins from ear to ear* Except the occasion when I was stopped by a bunch of "oh-so-lalafied" prefects that do not know how to define "manners" and "courtesy" at all.

"OI! [note the word OI] BERATUR DALAM SATU BARISAN!"

For Pete's sake, you *AHEM!* could have said it in a much nicer tone. 'Cause not all the people you *AHEM!* called out are in the wrong. You can't blame new students for not having name tags. Didn't anybody taught you that? :D Ish, if you *AHEM!* had respected the students, they would have give you the same win-win respect. What's there to lose anyway? *sighs oh-so loudly*

Whoo! Got back my moolah that Mum borrowed. :D Mum had too much pound and francs but no ringgit, so had to play loan shark a few times. ;) Now then, it's time for total enjoyment now that moolah is in my wallet! :D SMK Kepong Baru carnival, anyone?

Next month, I have one more shot at *AHEM!*. ;D 24th July. Here. I. Come. One more shot I say!

*HUGS*

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

Your thoughts?