Wednesday 9 December 2009

I'm back from a busy life. =.=

Am back from a whole month of busy SPM. Not that I can't go online, it's just that Mum doesn't allow me to online 'cause of all the studies and all. Haha, hoping that I will score well in my subjects. Well, I have been kinda' emo for the past few days. It's kind of because of many things that do not favour me happening in such a short span of time. It's mad. I broke down under the stress. But am grateful that God has been with me all these will. Love it. Christmas is around the corner. A new year is coming. Wow. Am I supposed to be optimistic about this? I don't think so. Not much.

Wishing for many things this Christmas. Whee. But not that it's going to come true. But the thing that I really wish I would get most is... Being loved by all this Christmas. I don't think that it's such a difficult gift to give and also to receive~

Well, late wishes to Dick Shen, Kok Sime and Mey Eun for their birthdays. They had to celebrate their birthdays during SPM. ;D God bless ya'll. ;D

Now that school's really done with, am hoping that all my buddies will do well in their lifes. To my buddies, uf you ever need help, am just a call away.

Off to bed. Hoping for the best to come.

Oh by the way. I need a job. Anybody's having any vacancy anywhere?

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?