Wednesday 23 December 2009

It's time to love. Stop thinking about yourselves.

Angel Conscience: Why are you doing this? Should you not do things that might get you further into trouble. You know this is going to spoil your relationship with other, right?
Devil Conscience: ARH! Shut up you "Angel" [with sarcasm]. Well, he's just thinking of doin what he likes, am I right, Chi Wing? Come on, what could hurt SO MUCH? Go on.
Angel Conscience: My, my, Devil. You are one evil little creature, aren't you. Chi Wing, you might think of doing it now, knowing that it might fail you. No matter what may happen, God is always there for you. Remember that.
Devil Conscience: I admire you're skills in twisting words, making them sound so beautifully crafted, as beautiful as crystal-clear ice sculptures. It's better you just shut up! HEHEHEHEH! Nothing you say is going to work out fine!

And there it goes, the battle of right-and-wrong.
Been blur lately. Should I tell? Or should I not? Thinking too hard here, is not a bloody option.

X'mas is around the corner. Like these past few years, I'm not really indulging the in spirit of X'mas as much as I am supposed to [how much, really?]. Don't really know why. To me, it's only a reason to celebrate the birth of Jesus, 2009 years ago. That's it. No more than that. It only signifies that our shame, pain, sin and ultimately, eternal death, have been destroyed in the hands of God. But do people really, REALLY, care about others during this so-called festive season? I think not. NAUGHT! I have been thinking lately. It's the festive season, so is it a right thing to say to others "I love you" or "I miss you" or maybe just a simple hug? In this present time, many people see those phrases as almost-forbidden phrases. If you say it inappropriately, it may convey a different meaning. You get the idea. So it sucks a lot when you have to think not twice, but thrice and quadruple times before you want to utter those phrases out. Furthermore, love loses it's real meaning, now that SMS, e-mail, Facebook, Friendster, blogs and whatever SH*T there is, makes it so much easier to say "I LOVE YOU". Don't you see? Now many people don't really trust each other much anymore, even when those words are passed using technology? To me, technology killed all the love and care in the world. As much as I hate it, I still use it. Why? Everybody is no longer using the old-fashioned way anymore. Full of BS, eh?

Last year I enjoyed a good time at the orphanage during Christmas. On the other hand, I loathed it for a reason, I believe I should not mentioned too much about it. How much have you given back to the needy people around you, this X'mas? How much?

This year's X'mas hasn't passed yet. I hope there is still time for miracles to happen. I believe hard in miracles. I believe it's coming.

Not really wanting to continue this post. Just a way to vent out all my frustrations for this month. Love ya'll peeps. Hugs.

Check my X'mas artworks via the link below to my Facebook album.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019313&id=1596352177&l=0339ffa20f

Would like to review three albums soon. For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert, The Fame Monster by Lady Gaga and Rated-R by Rihanna. The next blog post, check back soon.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?