Thursday 24 December 2009

It's almost X'mas and New Year's but I don't feel it.

Yes, Christmas is in another 1 and a half hours more. The only thing that I feel like doing is get a close buddy, then go booze until I'm drunk. [Not good to do that, though.]. There's nothing special to me at all. I all so EMO, and I don't know why. Sucks. It's better that way, anyhow... No gifts. No "I love you-s" and "You love me-s". No laughter. I all so lonely and bored this Christmas. Don't really know if posting this even does anything to me at all. Whatever. =.=

To all people enjoying the Christmas spirit/feeling out there, enjoy it. It sucks to be in my position, really.

As I said earlier, just in case you haven't bought anything for someone, maybe you'd like to give an album. I listened to Adam Lambert's debut album- For Your Entertainment, Lady Gaga's follow-up album, The Fame Monster, and also Rihanna's Rated-R. No, I don't have the albums. Wished I had them. Anyways. Review. [I'm not a pro music reviewer, mind you. It's just some thoughts and opinions. =|)

For Your Entertainment- Adam Lambert
As you all know, Adam Lambert's style is very rockish. The whole world knows. Many of the tracks from this album are influenced by this rock-pop combination. Some of the intro of these tracks may give you the Michael Jackson vibe in the beginning, but all the tracks in this album has a style of it's own. Yes, the style may be slightly repetitive... But there are some tracks that do stand out, and make a great piece of music for the ears, apart from the screaming. [I love the screams though.]

Music Again, a track from this album, has this very retro meets rock kind of feel. It's not as screamish, and it's really... Cute?

Songs worth mentioning: Music Again, Aftermath, For Your Entertainment, If I Had You

The Fame Monster- Lady Gaga
Follow-up album from her first album, The Fame. Lady Gaga certainly shows her versatility in this album, though she may not be the best-of-the-best in every style, there is. However, the style and music on this album surely has the vibe of Lady Gaga. Speechless, a love ballad, is certainly one song worth listening to. And with Beyonce collaboration in one of the tracks in this album, Telephone, it's sure to keep your ears entertained for a while.

Songs worth mentioning: Bad Romance [one-hit single on music charts], Telephone [featuring Beyonce], Speechless

Rated-R- Rihanna
Hmm. This album is not as good as her previous album, Good Girl Gone Bad. It lacks variation. But, as mentioned by the singer herself, this album is more of the serious side of herself. o.O The tunes of the album are somewhat the same. Very slow, serious and edgy tunes. No pop-like tunes, techno beats and all. There were, however, two songs that is not so much on the serious side. Mad House and Photographs [featuring will.i.am] are milder tunes, not so much as serious as the other songs in the album. Mad House is certainly something you would like to listen to, if you're dead bored and wanting to do something random. [Try it out when you're bored, go listen to Mad House. The intro phrase is RANDOM] The value of this album is more for a collection rather than something you would like to listen to on a long drive.

Songs worth mentioning: Russian Roulette, Photographs, Mad House, Fire Bomb

Someone you love is a fan of the artistes mentioned above? Get them an album. It's not TOO late. Torrent download? Not wrong either. The CD just lacks the quality-printing of a CD-printer.

=CHIcken WINGs=


*P.S: I realised something that my friend said on "broadband". Mine's Streamyx. HAHAH! Can't even handle simple copper wires, you're telling Malaysia you want to handle FIBRE OPTICS? OH MY F*CKING SH*T, that's the best joke this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?