Friday 18 December 2009

OOO! Woots!

Am back from church. My legs are aching like hell. [I have no idea why at all does my leg hurt] Back aching, and my eyes are drooping while I'm actually typing this. Haven't got a good night's sleep last night, 'cause of the mean ol' green tea. Caffeine. Ouch. Made me sleep at 2 in the morning and wake up 8.40 in the morning, 50 minutes before my alarm should be ringing. WTH. Great. Have been a wee bit busy these past two weeks. It's as if there's so many things to do. I'm really hallucinating all these things, really. Came back from Christmas skit practice. Decorated the church, bling it up for Christmas. Really looks much nicer now. Feeling like uploading pictures, but am too afraid the Internet line might betray my will to do so.

Emotions have been on a high-low ride this month. Blur. Angry. Happy. Pissed. A whole spectrum of emotions. I'm mere human, and I can't be perfect. Sometimes, people think that I'm God and can do ALL thing perfectly. D'oh. Come to church this X'mas, I'll show you who my boss is. xD

Am still in a wonderland of blurness when it comes to getting a job next year. Seriously, I NEED A JOB NOW. And yes, I'm starting to miss a few buddies of mine already. Come on, I'm a bloody sensitive soul. Missing Sheng [Dick Shen], Caleb [Carrot], Fish, Celine, Zheng [Yan Zheng] and my little kiddos from Form 3 Joe [MJ], Hui [Xiong Hui], Siew Wei, Hong [Chan Hong] and my ex-assistant Sifuttguai [Guo Lng]. Those people were really nice buddies~ SALUT!


I'm hoping Santa knows my wishes this year...


Santa...


I hope you're listening...


Err... I'm ending this post now...


I think you know... Right?


Err, so yeah, HAHA...


BAI! [To my readers too~ BAI~]


=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?