Friday 6 May 2011

Of babbling, heartache and exams.

Yes, all hell is about to break lose in approximately two weeks. Who likes exams, honestly. Well, I must say that exams are somewhat fun, but they are so not chic, especially in the long run. Fancy getting eyebags a-la Louis Vuitton? Or maybe sexy panda eyes? Then the very existence of exams is made for you! Hell I'm babbling. Of course, I'm crossing my fingers so hard that they resemble the highwayman's hitch. Really want to ace the exam so badly. It's making me nerdier than before. [Not that being nerd is a sin, it's just that, well, you need some "me" time, right?]

Things haven't been exactly smooth with the one I'm falling in love with. Well, I don't really have the guts to go and confess. I still find confessing towards the one you love a very difficult thing to do. Well, it's quite easy if the other party has feelings for you to, regardless of race, height, gender or socioeconomic tier. I need to be more sane and not let this matter go around my head, taking over my neurones with lightning-fast agility. Certainly, if the heart is made the centre of all "thinking", then humans must be blind. I really need to use my head to think and stop letting my heart make crucial decisions for my future. Oh yes, I do love you, but you see, that was my heart thinking, not my brain. Maybe we weren't meant for each other. You can have my heart if you want to, but my head is telling me to stop chasing after you. Little less heart, a little more brain is what I say.

Good luck peeps [especially for the mid-term examination] who are reading my blog, especially my very close peeps. Love you to death.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?