Thursday 26 May 2011

HM?

Blogging at 5 in the morning isn't my routine at all. Oh well. Awake at this ungodly hour having to complete Teachers' Day stuff before it happens. What was I saying again? =.=

Exam being over is akin to the 7th Lunar Month of the Chinese calendar. We're set free from the 18 levels of hell, only to get locked in for another year at the end of the 7th Lunar Month. Yeah, temporary freedom for now. Once the holidays in June are over, we're going to get chained to our seats, like how they chained the Titans in Tartarus. Gosh.

Yes, at 5 a.m in the morning, I'm missing you. Sucks to the maximum. But there's some kind of invisible barrier between the both of us, don't you think. Sorry, maybe it was I that made things so complicated.

Needing some me time for now. Wouldn't want to go out so much during the holidays. Ain't no rich, can't but me stuffs to make myself happy. Ain't got no love to make me happy. I've got only facebook to make me a stalker and my bed to offer me a temporary exit from reality. Escapism? Probably.

Life goes on as usual. The usual, boring life. Hope it doesn't stay so boring, for now.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?