Thursday 28 April 2011

All I want is just a little something more.

All I want is just to be a little happier. Have a few extra things in life, at least it helps make my life a little more blissful. I just want to have a nice decent MP3 player to use while I'm exercising. Or maybe a DSLR camera. I want to change my phone, too. The phone battery is going a little bonkers. I wouldn't want the battery to burst in my ears one day. :( I also want someone to really understand who I am. Accept who I really am. I believe I already have friends who understand me...

I'm looking for more than a friend, frankly speaking. Is that even wrong? Those who know me well by now would know what I'm trying to say here. Life's short. I just want to love those people I care for. So what if it's only a day? So what if I'm going to hear them say "I love you" for only once in my lifetime? The only thing is that I keep holding on to things that may never ever come true. I'm holding on to a non-existent entity.

Truly, on the journey of self-discovery, I have lost myself. I try to fit in to what I'm expected to be. To be what people think I should be. The burden of setting the bar high so that my siblings will work to achieve that certain standard. I'm exhausted. I lost myself in the sea of so many different identities. Who am I now? I don't know. Zombie?

Life's a b*tch, deal with it.

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

  1. dun be so pessimist laR~u will find someone who know u very much in ur future...cheer up ~~hope u happy all the time..^^

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?