Monday 16 May 2011

Let's take a moment to reflect upon the relaxing times I used to have. LALALA.

Yeah, my ass akin to a cork stuffing a wine bottle mouth. Well, only different thing is that my ass is stuffed with exams and things that revolve around it. What more I need to say, stress is always the partner of exams. One certainly cannot exist without the other (unless it's an exam on how fast and how much you can shop in an hour, that statement would be an exception).

Needed some timeout, so I came online to babble and crap about random stuffs that happened to moi the past few days, or much rather since the last blog post. When was the last blog post posted again? Sorry for the multiple-personality disorder scenario. Doesn't happen often. Only happens during exam. Most likely I'm on the brink of losing my sanity and marbles altogether. ASYLUM SOUNDS CUTE BY THE WAY!

There's this way awesome G-SHOCK watch that blew my minds into smithereens. The awesome pink is GOD-LIKE! (if only the gods were wearing pink) and the orange tint of the watch is so ORANGE! Come on, how often do you see watches that are fashionable and tough at the same time. It's not like you see these watches like you see bird poo on your car, right? Well, the price is rather steep, for a young kid like me. BAM! Just seeing the watches makes me *AHEM* We can skip the deets.

Sis ventured into Form 6 [now that sounds wrong. Okay, she made herself slave to Form 6.] and the new batch of Lower 6 got into SMK Jinjang, too. That means... UPPER 6 HAS TEMPORARY FREEDOM FROM HAVING TO ORGANISE OH-SO-LALA EVENTS! Oh the temporary euphoria. Can you smell it?

Guess I'll stop blah-ing here. Oh by the way, I still want a DSLR! G-SHOCK. A HUMMER H3!

DUDUDUDU.

Footnote: Emoguy Jwen, you sudah start blogging again kah? RARE SIGHT! XD

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

Your thoughts?