Sunday 29 May 2011

Update, update.

Exams just released its grip on us. Finally, some peace and quiet time for me. Exam was rather simple, but of course I made careless mistakes here and there. Hey, come on, nobody said doing Form 6 was going to be as easy-peasy as Form 5, ain't i right? It doesn't really matter I guess. Just my 2 cents.

While the exams were up and running, we were busy revising and at the same time, we had to run the show for Teachers' Day. Right from the bone to the flesh of the event, we had to plan and make sure that everything falls nicely into place. Not an easy task when you have a bunch of rather slow "co-workers" doing it with you.

Planning was made more difficult with the Lower 6 being oh-so-reluctant to do anything. They had to be told to do everything. From the most minute of details right up to the very obvious things. It's very tiring. I find it doing myself still a little wee bit easier and obviously, more time-saving. Leaving those important stuffs to them really just scares the faeces out of my bottom pit. Imagine Teachers' Day all in a havoc, and we're (Upper 6) the ones that are sent to the chopping board a.k.a "kena sound" a.k.a guillotine. Not a nice feeling.

Oh the complains doesn't end there. With all the planning already in place, we (the planning committee) thought we could at least have a good day's rest on Teachers' Day , now that everything is already in place, or so we thought. The morning of Teachers' Day, I was petrified when I saw no skittles are on the tarmac, supposedly to reserve some space for the school's Scout team to march. OH FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY! And alas, we had to "sound" them juniors to make them move. *SIGHS* Headache. My nerve cells are burnt.

With all that tension in the air right up in the morning (Yeah, even Puan Ng scolded us for not letting her know we had to rearrange the sitting positions of the students, come on-lah, MANA ADA MASA =.=), IT FREAKING RAINED! WHAT?! =.= Now that really got on my nerves. GOSH. And so we had to move the students into the pint-sized hall AND we had to make space for the performance on that day. To cut the short story shorter, everything was OK, thanks to a few of us (PERASAN!). Chung Yow really did show efforts to help out, along with Soon Jin (if I spelt it right). Of course there were other Lower 6ers that are working hard, but I couldn't see their efforts at the moment. Maybe they weren't place under our "division" for the planning committee, that's why we weren't able to pinpoint the ones with potential to become leaders.

Glad Teachers' Day was over. Oh yes, I'm still a wee bit disappointed with a few friends of mine. Thankfully, I don't have to meet a few of them until the school holidays are over. Good riddance, temporarily.

I shall stop ranting. Going out for a movie and pou-ing.

Bhai, for the moment.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?