Tuesday 7 April 2009

Back in action!

Hmmm, has been a pretty up-and-down the past week. Many incidents have happened and the best thing about it is that most of the teachers attended courses and God knows whatever they are doing.

Hmm, recap of the past week:
*Really can't recall much. Tuition classes were just a bore 'cause most of the topics are not as fun.
*Classes in school were also a bore. Teachers weren't in, and on the other hand I was just doing plain nothing in school. Only got to nap.
*But then on Tuesday, if I recall correctly... The was a quarrel between Celine and Hwee Teong regarding their duties as class monitor and assistant class monitor... Refer to Celine's blog for this~ Well, at least Celine finally had a say, not being bias or anything. http://kahmayzz.blogspot.com/ there's the link~!
*Stayed over at Joe's house to finish the logo for youth camp in June (if not mistaken). Not properly done yet, hoping for the best to turn out.
*Oh yeah~! Birthday next week... Haven't made a wish list, HEHEHEH~! But still, will any of the things on the wish list come true at all? I'm giving it a 25% chance only...

MY NOT SO WISHY WISH LIST FOR MY VERY WISHINGLY WISHABLE ATTITUDE:
*Hmm, the simplest one is to celebrate with my friends and family. I mean a REAL close celebration and not a hi-happy birthday-bye kind of celebration... X.x
*Hmm, a Samsung S8300 will be nice~
*Laptop~! WAHAHAHAHAHA! For designing's sake.
*A duffel-cum-tote bag. Especially printed canvas bags OMG HAWT!
*Hmm, a white, large-rimmed retro sunglasses with the not so bling attitude. XD
*Well, a SE W902 could also be a good one!
*A new la-la jacket. (OMG I can't believe I'm saying this!)
*A new watch...!
*A pair of new eyeballs.
*New sneakers~! WOOHOOHOO~!
*A trip to Japan!
It's getting crazier so I'll stop here...

That's rather much for a birthday... But it would be just OK for a wedding gift or something. (No, I'm not getting married). Looking forward to next week. Wanna' see how many people will remember... WAHAHAHAHA! Not hoping much though, those who really treasure friendship will know what to do.

Hmm, Easter is coming up too. Tried to invite 2 friends today but... FAILED! Maybe I'll just have to keep trying... Tried inviting people to church events before but the few reasons they used to turn me down are:~~

*HUH? Is it going to be all solemn and serious? Aww man, no way~
*Ayoh, got tuition-lah. Camner nak pergi?
**Blur for a while, thinking for a reason*... Err...... I busy-la...... *Then goes numb.....*

But tell you what... I'm not stopping there! It takes an awful lot to stop me from convincing someone~! XD I've failed to invite people the previous years, maybe this year God will smile on me, and finally I'll be able to invite someone??? Who knows?

ALAMAK~! My blog kekurangan pictures. Gotta' get more pics uploaded. Pray for me, and 'til next post, see ya~!

*God bless all readers and my friends!*

=CHIcken WING=

2 comments:

  1. Hello dunggu-noob-gg-pro-starry-human! x)

    25% chance ur head.
    For the wishlist.. those japan, handphone of course 25% la! but other stuffs like ppl rmbering and all.. Kenapa lah sangat low hope. =( good also lar actually. Expect the unexpected so we dun get disappointed. haha. and whats with the la la jacket? omg. O.o

    Nyahahaha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhaah!
    just wanna be lala for a day~
    mana tahu syiok?

    =chiwings=

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?