Tuesday 31 March 2009

Two-week of sh*tty ordeal

Can't really believe that in three weeks since my last blog post, much sh*t has fallen upon me. Well, the holiday week was pretty boring altogether. That was OK since that nothing bad has happened to me, or so I thought. Still, I forgotten much the holiday week. The good thing was I got to go to Bukit Tinggi with my family, with another family-friend (Uncle Jimmy, Aunty Chan Lan & Jerald), and also attended a church service at a church which I do not know the name... *Whatever~*

Now then, the sh*t started last week. Like most people know... I'm an above average student (I'm not nerdy though I like reading), so there was a prize-giving ceremony to commemorate the efforts and the performance of the students in their exams (short to say it was a damned Anugerah Cemerlang). Again, I was one of the lucky ones, or I would prefer to say that I deserved it (I studied like sh*t, mind you). When we were down at the hall checking and confirming whatever awards we were receiving, I spotted a mistake in the awards I'm supposed to receive. I was supposed to be #1 in the whole form (I f*ckin work hard for it!), but there it was at #3. Then I remembered that my results were divided by 1300 (for 13 subjects including Bahasa Cina), thus my percentage/ average totalling up to 77.xx %. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DIVIDED BY 1200, and NO BAHASA CINA (everybody knows, even the BC teachers themselves, what the heck?!). Teacher, read my blog post clearly, 1200, 1200, 1200, 1200, 1200, 1200, 1200, 1200, 1200!!!!!!!! See it now? And I was supposed to run about the school finding for the Penyelaras Tingkatan 4 to correct my marks. What? Now it's my job to correct a teacher's mistake. Good thing is, the teacher wasn't in school, and my form teacher shifted to God-knows-where. Pindah pun nak menyusahkan orang, b*ngs*t. Have-la to go see the Ketua Penyelaras. Reach there, she "marah-ed" me for not informing her earlier. Damn her, I reported it last 2 months ago! Study so hard to get a sh*tful of rubbish.

And there comes people who like to give people "brands". "Oh, look at me, I have a Gucci/ Prada/ Ferragamo/ Whatever ********", or "Oh, these stuffs are only for people who can 'enjoy' it". What's that kind of a statement for eh? Looking down on people? Mocking? Belahlah, kalau "attitude" tu sombong cam (insert name of something really unpleasant), lebih baik tak yah guna. It's kind of sad sometimes when people call you nerd and mean stuffs like that (like what I've been called before), but the fact is that their level of intelligence is well below that of an amoeba. The next time you've been called a nerd, and you want to be really mean, use this. The whole family tree gets mocked.

And it goes like this:
"At least I don't come from a family tree of apes who don't know anything"
OR
"At least my attitude is not as sh*t-filled like yours"
OR
"Your mother forgotten to pass down some brains to you while she was pregnant. I.e, you're handicapped~"

This is my piece of thought for those who like to brand people nerds. Just because you can't be as good doesn't give you the rights to give people names. Why don't you look yourselves in the mirror and give it a thought before even speaking.

Haha, realised much today that being nice is just giving people more chance to step and go all over you. Want a hard one, I'll give you one!

P.S: Special note to Celine~> Haha, Hwee Teong will be so stunned with your blog post.

P.S: Those who call me a nerd next time, I won't hesitate to use mother-f*cker aloud. See whose face is gonna' turn sour first.

XDXDXD


=The not-so-nice CHIcken WING=

2 comments:

  1. Damn. i commented but it didn't post coz of stupid internet connections. i typed so long summore! anyways, i said i nvr fail to laugh everytime i visit ur blog coz of ur blog title. x) and WHO IS THE NOOB THT CALLED U A NERD?! u aint no nerd. =) nerds dunno hw to sing Disturbia. xDDDDD!anyway nerds are actually cool people larh. in their own way. everyone is special. just different. =) U aint no nerd. u is starry human! aka GG.Pro. Scratch tht! GG NOOB. nyahahaha. AND YESH. I'm so glad i posted tht entry. ;) feeling better after bloggin? haha. HUGS

    PROP-1-ENE~! x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hwee teong got access to internet d meh?

    good things to him den =)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?