Monday 13 April 2009

WHERE'S ALL THE ENTHUSIASM??!!

Well, it's like another 1 hour 31 minutes to go before it's 14th April... But the funny thing is that I don't really feel all the joy and fun in this. Well, most of my birthday's are like that, but I feel especially depressed this year, and I really don't know much why... OMG.

Mainly because of all these homework, projects, camps, more projects and yaddah-yaddah-yaddah. But still, much of the feeling inside is just plain emptiness and nothing more than that. Honestly speaking too, I don't know what to hope or wish for this birthday, and the passion and motivation to exccel in anything just POOFT, and it dwindled away. I'm so LOST right now... OMGOMGOMG.

Hmm, well I will se what is in store for me tomorrow then. *Sighs* Maybe God has something in store for me, who knows? But for now, my hopes are low, not really hoping much. Birthdays are like other days, just that that specific day is referred as only a "BIRTHday".

BUT THEN AGAIN

I'm thankful that my year (well referring to my birthday as reference or whatever~) went by safely and full of nonsense (good nonsense). So I take this chance to thank people who made me happy and ERR, happier the year before~

To MUM and DAD~ for taking good care of me and loving me~
To SIS and BRO~ for being full of nonsense and making my life more interesting
To CUZZIES~ also for being full of nonsense, but more hebat than my siblings~
To AUNTS and UNCLES~ for giving ANGPOWS, and more~~
To JOASH and MAY~ for being a great cell leader, and belanja-ing, well, me makan a lot~
To JOSEPH @ JOE~ for all the books~ and PHOTOSHOP~~
To BRIAN, ANNA, and AUNTY LINDA~ for all the car rides to church on Saturday and back
To BEN TENG~ for filling up my schedule with the X'mas play so I wasn't bored during the holidays.
To THE WHOLE YOUTH GROUP~ for being what you are, you guys "tahu"-la~
To CELINE @ SSHELLINE~ for listening to my rants about annoying people and all the advice
To CALEB ONG @ CA-LE BONG~ for being a close friend to me
To JIAN~ I want your jelly!
To JIA YI @ FISH~ for help during annual dinner and reading my mind before I say anything.
To MEY EUN @ TAUFU~ for being a cute lil' sister
To DICK SHEN @ ELEPHANT~ for being an elephant? JKJK, for being TAUFU's guy~
To KHAI YEIN~ for being silly and serious at the same time
To CHAN HONG @ AH HONG~ for being the AH HONG that really is friendly
To MARILYN @ MALILYN~ for being so funny and nonsensical, when it comes to me
To DESMOND ANTHONY~ for being tall, and friendly
To ARRON JOSHUA @ ARRON~ for being a long time friend~

THANKS A LOT~

Well, for those whom I have not mentioned, sorry~ But if you've been there for me too, really love you too~ XDXD

=CHIcken WING=

2 comments:

  1. Hope u had the best birthday so far! =)take care of tht video and shirt man. custom made just for ya! =)

    Yours truly,
    Z Master Mind.
    GG.PRO! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man

    you did not tell me!!!
    never mind
    keep into your account
    i owe you one present
    probably i will give you next month
    or might be june

    see you soon ^^

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?