Wednesday 15 April 2009

OMG Birthday Celebration!


Hmmm, on the morning of my birthday I saw a video of a super-"chun" chemical reaction. (Alkali metals) Which is really super-duper HEBAT! Hope the link works~ If not, the URL is embedded too.












Well, whether if it's real or not, I'm not really sure. But the sure
thing is that I'm going to get myself some of those toys~



Well then, the morning of my birthday was pretty like the
normal routine. Wake up, brush teeth, eat breakfast, go take bath and and then
walk to school. But Mum and Dad did gave me some "angpow" for my birthday gift,
bro got me a picture frame (which was pretty cute) and sis got me a decoration
thingie... With the dolphins and swinging deco. Yesterday was also a random day
at school. Had some kind of Minggu Kurikulum, supposedly to improve the
involvement of the students in the school curriculum, which I think did not turn
out well, except for the part where the outside colleges come to our school to
promote themselves. Whatever, ain't going to any of that mojo-filled college
thingie... EXPENSIVE! One of the representative from "TOOT" college was also
albeit unfriendly. Shame on him, no PR skill... SAU PEI LA!



In class, friends sang me a birthday song. (Two actually, but I
didn't really understand the Cantonese version...) But still it was fun as the
whole day was to be for our own~ 'cept for some random singing comp that all the
Form 5 classes are made to participate. The training was a gruelling process.
The teacher made us sing again and again...and again... and again. Almost
sore-throated-ley! That was pretty much another boring day! WALAO!


Was really happy when teacher allowed us to cabut. I
cabut-ted A.S.A.P. Then I remembered that Celine wanted to gimme' something for
my birthday, and she said it was a small treat for my birthday. SMALL. >.<


CELINE:Ei, go to canteen ya, got the treat to give
you~

ME: Huh, oh OK~ Faster,
faster, faster~~


Then we went to the canteen~~~


AT THE CANTEEN


CELINE: Wait I go take first. You wait arh~


Then she appeared again with a tiny box
containing a little donut, AWWW~~


That was the treat that I thought she was giving me~~
DONUT~~ ^-^


Then she
photographed my reaction... LOL XD


Little did I know what was going to happen...


CELINE,
MARILYN, MEY EUN, DICK SHEN, KIT YEE, MAY SUET, TC, JIAN, CALEB, FISH LYN and
KOK SIME: Started singing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!


I was OMG-ed when they brought a cake. So touched
OMG~


Celine
said it was a Classic Cheese from Secret Recipe, is it~? NICE!

















Lagi stun is...








LOL, Blogger got problem. So I continue here-lah~

Lagi stun is that they got me a shirt bearing my own design. Marilyn and Desmond, err, well..... Hahaha~ Ask me why-la when you see me. They went all the way to Central Market to get it done. No service there OMG. They then went all the way to Kota Raya to make it. OMG. Marilyn reloaded RM30 to make calls to Jia Yi... XD... and Desmond got screwed when he reached home late. Desmond, SORRYYYY~!!!! XD


I LOVE YOU GUYS~~~~ XD

Spent the night with family. Went for a round of pizza~ But didn't get to do any shopping~ Late already~~ Wahahahaha! NICE experience~ Love ya'll~
Thanks for all the birthday wishes too~ Really feel blessed and appreciated~
=CHIcken WING=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?