Wednesday 4 March 2009

Semi-weekly update? NOT! *4th March 2009

YAP KOK SIME!


WHERE'S MY CHEMISTRY NOTES?


YOU OWE ME MCDONALD'S!




Since it's a Wednesday.. And I don't have tuition today... I wanna blog!

Really kind of a laid back day today. Not really stressed, not until later though. I hope not. Haha, ever wondered how simple things can make life so, well, perfect? Want an example?

Yes, like bathing soap? What do you think we smell like if there was not a piece of soap left in the world? Hmm, salted fish? Urea? Why say so? This is how it happened~ but it has of course nothing to do with soap, directly. Was in school today when a friend gave me a simple compliment, and that really motivated me to, well, study harder and help others who need help. It's kind of wonderful knowing that these small itsy bitsy "things" can turn a dark day into a sunny day. Well, I'm not a person who likes sunny days much, but it's really good!

Currently reading Organic & Inorganic Chemistry. Nothing better to do already. Anyways, Chemistry is always better than the others, I don't have to think much for Chemistry. Nice! But when it comes to other subjects, can't even work my hand to lift the pen! Nooooooo!

As always, homework is aplenty. You can have a share of my homework no problem. I'm generous enough to share some with you. It's tasty!

If you're a "meaningful lyrics" song kind of person, Carrie Underwood's Don"t Forget To Remember Me is a good one. Got it from cousin's comp, thanks Ann "Cha Cha"~ Nice! Right Round (Flo-Rida featuring Katy Perry) is so ecstasy-ish. No explanation required.

=CHI WING=

SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP! WHEEE~!

1 comment:

  1. can i eat MCDONALD too....
    kok sime~
    +_+

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?