Sunday 8 March 2009

This week's posting: Sports Day Edition, my point of view!


This is my last year joining sports day in school. Thinking about it makes it a little harder to accept that after SPM, I'm no longer a young little school kid anymore. But still, it's going to be a hell of an adventure out there. Here I come world, be prepared to embrace me!

Well, since it's my last year, I decided to do things differently this year. As it is, it is already different even before I "made" it different. Well, let me what's different:

~ The Prefectorial Board did not sell any mojo pizza this year. Usually we would sell, but this year the stadium did not allow us to sell. The stalls there are perhaps afrais we will snatch all their profits. LOSERS!

~I got away without having to go on any duty! YES!

~I sat under the sun for almost 2 to 3 hours and did not get sunburn! Oh yeah!

~The school flag bearers had to wear an ugly mother-of-all-mojo outfit during the march acrss the stadium. How many would actually want to wear a red jacket with red pants that's lined with hints of black and yellow. Wrong colour scheme! Jia Yi was one of the flag bearers... And she was so disgusted with the outfit, that she was covering her face until she got to take off the outfit. Well, it WAS okay to me, but still not too okay in terms of wearibilty... No photos... Aihs~

Me? We was I? Of course sitting down, walking everywhere, cheering for people, eating... While waiting for our turn for the 4 x 400 metre event. This race too, was a good learning experience~ Thought me that winning is about beating your best, not the Best of the Best. Of course beating the best would be good, but I would settle for beating myself. Desmond did a great job running. 400 metres is a KILLER! I had to play catch up cause in the earlier round there was a little slacking between teams. I'm outta' breath! It's also kind of funny that my bum hurts more than my leg after running. My bum! OUCH!

My last sports day. The experience is quite hard to pen down in blogs actually... I made some friends throughout this day, too! Even after that, they still seem to be everywhere! Saw Arron, Marilyn, Sasha and here parents at McDonald's Desa Jaya. For what eh? 12-3pm RM 5.95 McValue Meal Lunch-la!

=chickenwings=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?