Friday 27 February 2009

Crazy freaking week. -From last post till 27 February 2009-

Last week was HELL. Not to mention it was like exam going on and all those people are like hovering multitudes of pest! Let me explain last week.

Last week's atmosphere: Nerdy atmosphere. Everybody's holding a damned book. Come on...
Last week's mood: Bored, sometimes too charged up, a little bipolar
Last week's motto: Relax, take it easy, 'cause there's nothing we can't do. (Mika's Relax (Take it Easy))

Well, like every exam week, you'll get to see all kinds of colours. Red colour (angry cause of stress), gree colour (sick....), white colour (lack of blood flow to the face), black colour (eye bags..... you get the idea). Well, it was rather boring..... All Form 4 stuff. And the most annoying thing is the Form 4 students are making such a riot of a noise like they were announcing that their grandmothers are going to give birth like, in another 6.001522644778851234 femtoseconds or so?

Haven'tgot to write a blog post for almost two weeks. Oh, then there's this problem with my blog page. Some of my friends couldn't open my page. How marvelous! I'm writing a post people can't read... That's the problem with computers... Then my comp was sent for reformatting last week. Random virus attack. What the...... Technology hates me a bunch more than I hate it myself.

After all the exams were over, the stress was still lingering around for me. Well, in class, there's a couple who are my friends... Well, they're sitting together a table away beside me, only seperated by an aisle. The problem is, when couples sit together, they emit an utterly annoying aura, which to me is totally unbearable. That's because I'm sadistic, or rather not very used to it. Anyways, it's really driving me NUTS! Even the Silky terrier that my sister rears seems to always wanting find fault with me. It's like I can't get rid of something I REALLY want to get rid of! Have to make my eyes blind towards that dog..... Run run away!!!! (Demyx style, Kingdom Hearts II)

That's rather much for an exam week. Till next post~

=CHI cken Wing s=

1 comment:

Your thoughts?