Sunday 14 December 2008

Things sometimes come in wrong combinations...

Guess the answer to this question:

What do you get when you cross between an overexcited dog and a visitor?

Guess hard alright?

Well, obviously, the answer is, a warm reception, literally.

That happened last week when my sister's friend came over to my house for a chat and "makan". Rex (my sister's Silky Terrier), ran up to the door and well, passed warm liquid onto her friend's leg. Oh wow! Really "warm"...

Boredom can seriously cause anyone to do silly things. Including dogs... Oh well, things are looking dull and boring for me these few days. Not really happy, over some things that are out of my reach. But oh well, life's full of ups and downs. Yeah. Hoping for the best~!

Woo~!

-Chickenwings-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?