Friday 5 December 2008

Closing of year 2008

Wow, 31622400 seconds is soon going to pass. What a year! Time to write a closing to this memorable year, from head to tail.

Form 4 school life was filled with many ups and downs. Had many fun, dumb, irritating, stupid and ridiculous “adventures” with the teachers and friends. Well, it was very eye-opening to me.


Class Photo of 4B, 2008
Made new friends, of course, and unfortunately, lost some. But it wasn’t my fault entirely. Some of them think they are already too great to be friends with me….. Whatever~! It’s at least good that some friends are still here with me. Those hypocrites, what can I do? Anyways, it’s just a foretaste of what is going to happen a lot in work and college/ university later on, talk about group work, man!


Biology Dissection~


Chemistry Experiment, copper (II) sulphate

This is the younger friends of mine.

Dumb moments are aplenty…. Examples are below:


Jia Yi scolding Lyn Yie before the movies... LOL


Quality time with family? Happens to us all the time. From Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali, and even Christmas, we celebrate together. We are Malaysians-what~

Well, the first half of the year was really a tough one.

-Needed to adjust to the new “upper secondary life” mode.
-Friends changed a lot. All of them have a totally revamped personality…
-Studies really took the toll on me. Especially History Studies…. Endless essays. And mind you I have got no tuition. Gosh!
-Prefect duties and responsibilities. AJK= not cool!!!

Anyways, with all those challenges, I fared pretty well in my exams. #1 in class (What? I worked for it….)


After the mid-year exams, I finally got my big break. Everything took a turnaround. I’M BACK! Most of the things I did turned out great! Like, magic! God’s plan I guess. Nevertheless, have to buck up for the final exam, not going to go down like a dumb arse. Not long after that, then only I knew that I have another obstacle ahead of me…..

Prefects’ Annual Dinner is just up ahead, in October (18th October 2008). The AJK’s had to plan the big dinner for the senior prefects. So “manja”, kept asking us about the annual dinner. =.=””””” What more can we do, than to play mum and dad? Well, most of the calling and surveying were done by me and Jia Yi….. My handphone credit…. *sobs…..* All my precious time for studying was used to plan this annual dinner. Like what the ~~~~……


This is my handsome child with me.

Right after the annual dinner, it was the finals. Horrible, knowing that all my time was used to plan the annual dinner…… How I studied? Flip, scan, pick notes, memorise, dump the book. How much I can memorise depends on the capacity of my brain, which is about 64MB large. >.<


But the good thing was… Heheheh! The was a break in the middle of the exams. On the 21st October 2008, there was an educational visitation programme with the Japanese students. They’re from Oze High School, Gunma Prefecture, Japan. Learning language is important. The day they came, I didn’t really get a single thing they were talking (to me, crapping) about. No choice but to play “I-really-know-what-you’re-saying” drama. But still, it was all cool.



=Exams resume=

Exams results are nice~~~! I fared well in Physics! Finally! I was so sickly on the day I sat for the Physics paper. My nose was flowing mucus. What the ~~~~!

Physics~ 82%

Biology~ 90%

Chemistry~ 83% (NOOOOOOOOO!)

Maths~ 86% (NOOOOOOOOO!)

Add. Maths~ 89% (NOOOOOOOOO!)

History, I crapped logical crap!~ 81%


Right after the exams was our holidays! Freedom, until next year when we have to suffer for SPM. Not looking forward to it, much... This year’s holiday is really great for me. The past few year’s holidays were very much boring.

~Tutored a student!
~Finished Joash and May’s wedding card-cum-board!(Thanks for bringing us shopping, Joash and May!)
~Go shopping with friends!
~Made new friends!
~Go Christmas makan with cousins and uncles and aunties and mum and dad!
~Practiced acting for children Christmas! (First time playing bad guy)
~Celebrated Christmas with the orphans!
~Went overseas for holidays!
~Did not get stranded there!


Me eating Dippin' Dots ice-cream. It's small balls of iced candy like thingies that melts in your mouth and gives a creamy melting flavour~




My Chinese zodiac, THE MONKEY!


What has next year got in store for me? A lot, I hope! Hope that next year things will be very much more favourable for me. Let me see, I have a rough idea of what to do next year. God please guide me~~~! Hahas!

Plans for next year……:
~GROW TALLER……
~Study hard
~Apply for a student exchange programme
~Save more money
~Attend Youth service more frequently
~Strengthen friendship ties with present friends
~Be more sadistic (NOOOOOOOO!)
~Score better for my Chemistry exam. I flunked it this year.
~Try making money by tutoring
~Resharpen my arty skills. Haven’t done it in ages……Not even this year
~Put on more weight, in the right places-lah!

Banyaknya………………

*Reader presses another link to escape my unending blog entry*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?