Monday 8 December 2008

LOL. Hypocrisy? Double standards? Nooblets.

LOL

It's kinda funny when you see people doing all kinds of things just to be in the "in" group. Sometimes, they just use you and finally dump you.... Like a parasite. Perfect analogy.

Well, in this life (on earth...DOOH~), lets just face the fact that this world consists of many hypocrites and backstabbers and all kinds of unpleasant people.

Well, this year, I realised that not all friends are what they seem to be. To those who believe the "BFF theory", to bad for you, it's a hoax. There is no BFF, and there will never be (on Earth). In Heaven? Perhaps? I realised that some friends just want you to be there for them whatever happens, but then, they can't even spend a minute listening to you when they're all okay. All this while (since childhood), I believed that all my friends were really great and all.... That was until some events hit me. Until now, I don't believe a single truth in BFF's, or even a best friend. Close friends are not neccesarily best friends.

Hah! The funniest thing is, when you have something that is "in", they swarm you like a swarm of bees, or crows? *Yuck!*. In my heart, there's a feeling that feels like you just wanna say, "F*** off! Hypocrite!", but then the conscience just restrains me from saying that.

Let me see how many more "friends" will turn out to be hypocrites. I'll be on the watch. You won't see the last of me!
WAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

-chickenwings-

2 comments:

  1. i like that word - nooblets.

    how do you say it?
    nu-blets?
    nu-ublets?
    nub-lets?

    hmm.. you're in "those" teenage years where angst is everything. ha. i was pretty angry too.

    i've always been angry anyways. now i'm tired. fuck. i need my bed.

    *big big hugs for you* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. its... err
    nu-blets
    with the cute "oooooo" sound

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?