Wednesday 31 December 2008

Korea Trip!


Back in Malaysia. Finally get to enjoy the warm weather here. The weather in Korea is a killer! Got cracked lips when I got back here to Malaysia. Also really grateful our country is much better here.
I realised that Koreans are not as friendly as Malaysians. They are, well, kind of rude too... There was a shop that I entered in a shopping district. It was a clothing apparels shop by the way. While I was browsing through the clothings there, I found one piece particularly nice on the display shelf. I didn't really know that clothing was for display purposes, too. I took the clothing and the shopkeeper came, speaking to me in an angry tone. I was kind of put off by that. What to do? It's their culture. There was also another incident that happened to another person in our tour group. Koreans are kind of scary... Malaysians are a lot better, but of course once in a while you'll see some of the more nasty breeds of Malaysians.
The food there was mainly vegetables. Oh man, I missed meat a lot. Kimchi was really spicy and sour though, not my taste. Still missed Malaysian Chinese food. On the other hand, the place was really nice. Went to a few places that's nice like Everland (Korean Branded theme park), Mount Sorak, Insadong Shopping District. These are the few places that's nice.
Look at the pictures below~

This is me. The one and only Chickenwing

One of the shopping districts the we visited. Shopping was expensive in Korea.

-I love Jesus-

Starbucks coffee was packaged and sold in cups in Korea. Can be found in marts and shops that sell grocery and stuffs. About Malaysian RM 5. Nice!


The lady on the left is our tour guide. Speaks really fluent Mandarin. It seems that she has been thought by a Taiwanese tutor. Pure Mandarin and Korean speaking tour guide. Nice~ Taken at the Incheon International Airport.

NICE TRIP! WOOH!!

-Chickenwings-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?