Sunday 8 June 2014

Clean up!

Lately, I have got to know many people. Different people. Different personalities. The sudden surge in the number of people I know led me to think, who are real people and who are those that aren't really all out to be friends with you?

So today, I did another round of social clean-up. Especially on Facebook and my phone. Removing those who are on my list of people I know but never bothered to contact me at all. Some, who are really sensitive and somewhat shallow-minded, I chose to unsubscribe to their updates altogether. Although everything is pretty much virtual online, certain things can manifest themselves in reality. So I chose to remove these thorns in the bushes to make my life easier and better. Who needs people who are so sensitive that he has to personally notify me. Well, I may be a little silly, but to comment to such extent is a little over the top for me. Can't take a joke? Why not talk to a doll, they don't say stupid things.

People nowadays are so difficult to handle. Not only the ladies have PMS, guys do have them now, too. And the guys have heavier PMS than girls do, nowadays.

Cold treatment it is for these people. Okay, time for a nap! :)

CHIcken WINGs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?