Friday 20 June 2014

This feels GREAT!

I know I am very guilty of not updating my blog frequently. This probably contradicts my earlier resolution that I have made for my readers and also for myself (wait a minute! Does anyone even read my blog?!). That aside, I'm here for another update. Well, probably it's just because I am downright bored. Was revising for my last paper and it got really boring. All I read was "annyeonghasaeyo".

The semester will officially end this Saturday, for me. And that will also mark the end of my 2nd year in university. Oh dear, how time flies (and how fast I age). I do feel like a prune and a raisin sometimes. Those really dry ones. The wrinkles and grooves on the surface are just like the crow's feet at the edge of my eye slits. In just two years, I felt like part of my life has just gone with the wind. Silly things have I done within the 2 years. Some things I won't be very proud of, some things that have taught me well and some things that made me proud.

Hmmm, let's start with the part that didn't really make me feel proud and it taught me something: I had a rough time in my relationship with Mum. Mum wasn't well the past two years and it affected her emotionally. So, she got emotional pretty easily. Me? Most people, or it's safe to say, everyone that knows me, claims that I am an aggressive person. So, with that, we are at loggerheads most of the time and argued quite frequently. But things got better, I learned to be more patient and Mum's condition got better. Doctors were able to treat the cause of the illness. What I am proud of throughout these two years in university? Hmmm. I would say and lay claim that I am, at heart, a pure nerd that is eccentric to a certain extent, say, doing strange things that make people go WTF?!. So, it's natural that I strive for the best and voila, for 3 out of the 4 semesters in the two-year duration, I managed to stay in the upper quartile of the bunch. First-class throughout the semester. The results for the 4th semester will be released a month or two from now, the exam season is still on.

Looking forward to a fruitful semester break. Anyone keen to meet up? :)

xo-s to all you readers.

CHIcken WINGs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?