Thursday 22 May 2014

Pissed. So bloody pissed.

So, it was yesterday (refer to the date of this post, minus one day) that we had our inorganic chemistry presentation. Well, in the beginning it felt quite cool and I was actually pretty enthusiastic over it. Thinking of what to say, what am I going to say on stage, how to engage with the audience and all that shit.

Okay. So the groups that will present are chosen at random. That wasn't so bad. What makes me boiling mad is that the groups couldn't even stick to presenting within ten minutes. It's just 10 bloody minutes. Some even ended up giving a lecture. At the end, the 3-hour presentation session had to be postponed to today. Even in two hours, we barely did 4 groups. What the hell, right? It's 30 minutes on average a group. 3 times more than the initial time limit. Two days in a row and I still haven't got to my turn. All these task backlogs really piss me off.

I really don't get it. It's okay if your presentation is more than 10 minutes long, as long as the presentation is interesting. Some presentations were repetitive, boring, the speakers were stuttering, some even forgotten what they want to say while some are just plainly reading from the slides. What, you think I can't read? What is worse of all, it's as if no one really cared about the time limit imposed. The reason it was imposed is so that everyone has a fair amount of time to complete their presentation. So my turn is thrown way back and I have listen to all that bullshit. I respect their work but come on, who is respecting me for handling all your bullshit. I tell my groupmates to keep it less than 2 minutes per person and a maximum of 3 minutes a person.

I really hate presentations now. Just give us an individual assignment for the love of mankind.

Shit happens when you are good. Not one shit will be given about your welfare.

CHIcken WINGs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?