Friday 27 June 2014

Meow?

I don't think many people are pretty nice. They are more attracted to what appears on the outside rather than wanting to know the inside. Wait, what am I talking about? (All the drama lately hasn't been pretty good on my mind)

 I haven't been posting a lot of pictures and I guess it's quite a taboo to call yourself a blogger but you do not ever post any pictures. Terrible. It's just like reading another novel. Or some fan-fiction. And this is where I show you my evil stare.



Copper(II) glycinate, a metalloprotein!

Okay, who doesn't love Ultraman. This Ultraman Cosmos is less than palm-sized but it costs RM10. I love Gashapon!

So, during the whole semester, we prepared various hues of eyeshadows to be used. Guaranteed to make you feel pretty but not necessarily safe.

Little fellow crossing the drain last week. Darn adorable. Even tapped its head. Really darn cute.

This was just before one of my final papers. Stayed in the library for 4 hours. It felt like a victory for me. I know some who are much better than me. Sleeping there will be good if I get to sleep there...

Actually, there is. Like, how about, free shopping spree for all! Or perhaps, one year of no-work year!

Celebrating little bro's birthday in advance. Buffet at The Federal, Kuala Lumpur. Rumoured to be a haunted hotel. Nevertheless, food was good. No wonder it's haunted. No one wants to leave the food. *om nom noms*

Watching this next week! And I have free tickets to watch this movie. Looks scary and I hope it is. On the other hand, I'd probably be so freaked out if it was scary. Leave the lights on at night!

Ah, lastly. Look at the size of the jackfruit slice. Mother of God, it's as big as my palm. It wasn't tasty but any jackfruit would do for me. Nyam!

I should post more photos, aye? Gotta get to work soon and hopefully, great things will happen.

Love you guys lots.


CHIcken WINGs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?