Thursday 26 November 2009

Yeah, whatever. [It's time to love | Healing]

Am in the middle of SPM now. Should be facing my book, memorizing every single detail from my Biology book. Yeah, every sadist like me just love to hold and mingle with some lovely prussic acid [It's cyanide gas, layman term]. SPM experience has been really an eye-opening experience for me. No, I don't want to sound like some college student who has just got down from the plane and starts to tell how much he/she missed home. It's just that I did not really take SPM as something very serious [I mean not academically speaking.]. Many things happened after school's done with. Like... Hmmm... Many people actually started realising that this is it. No more school. What about friends? How are things going to be different? What will happen? After all these while of friendship [Some, more than friendship, "foe"ship, "love"ship, whatever ship you call it.], everything that has happened, ended right at the moment the school end. Yeah, sure, many people say that keeping in touch with Facebook, MSN and handphone is still good enough. Well, to me... It's just all that different to me already. This did not hit me until 2 weeks I left school... I started realising who I really missed, who my "real" friends really were. Now, I do treasure more than ever. ;D And yes, SPM and school ending made some relationships heal too. *winks* Not mine, some other classmates punya. *giggles* Why I say so? Desmond smiled to Marilyn before Add. Maths for SPM started. Those who know, sendiri faham-fahamkanlah apa yang I cakapkan ni. And for some relationships, it's into the trash I say. Some people don't really treasure relationships you try to keep with them. So, why keep a big ship of a liability. SINK THE SHIP! WHOOOOO! ;D Many things have happened. But, this is all I have to say.

BTW, God IS great. *winks*

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

  1. no! its not supposed to be like this! [..............................................................]

    -wings-

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?