Friday 13 November 2009

School's done. What now?

Today's the official schooling day. Yes. Can't really believe that 13 years of schooling just ended like that. Whatever. I'm not going to miss school a lot. I've been looking forward to this day for the past 13 years of my schooling life. YES!

I was just having a leisurely time in school today, waiting to get out of that danged sh*t-hole. For the past few weeks, some of my friends were having problems. Mind you it's not really like SPM stress kind of thing. It's more of personal problems and all. Pity them. Today had a prayer session and I'm kind of happy to see that many of my friends are feeling much better. I don't really know how I can actually empathise with them, but hopefully they're feeling much better. If God's for you, what can be against you?


Came home today. Emo. Just thinking what to do, now that school's over and all. Was about to go online when *GASH!* I went like... SH*T! Cut my hand again. With the same book. =.= Is it just me, or I simply don't understand "Once bitten, twice shy.".......

To all my SPM-ers and friends, good luck. Stay healthy, and have adequate rest. God will bless you man~ Love all of you. =.= [What the hell am I saying?]

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?