Sunday 22 November 2009

Mid-SPM Stress Release Post.

SPM. 4 subjects done. I should be revising and sleeping now, since it's like almost 2 in the morning. NO! Have to blog. God has been gracious, especially during SPM. The Saturday before my SPM week, had a minor accident while on the way home from Stadt, Metro Prima [went there for dinner]. There's this lady driver who came out of a junction without looking a she sped out of her lane and WTF she banged Mum's station wagon, from MY side. OK. It didn't occur much to me that it was a blessing to be OK. Mum told me that I was lucky she [the driver who almost made me end up in the hospital] did not speed any faster, or else I might be in the hospital ward taking SPM from a bed. =.= That's not my idea of conducive environment.

Been having problems with SPM too. With all the SPM subjects going on, staying in school till late in the afternoon and all that is making my back ache like crazy. This stupid aching sensation in my back started since early this year. It's very irritating and all. ISH. Need healing from this pain! RAWR!

Today, wasn't really happy. Some people just love to spoil other people's peace and happiness. Well, to the person I'm mentioning, YOU SUCK! And, yes, you're so pathetic you're not even worth mentioning on this post at all. Go get your pacifier and suck it till you're bloated with stupidity. ;D

Hoping to get back to church soon. Missed Youth and Sunday service this week. And, it was weird that I don't miss school at all, not even until now. After every SPM paper, the thing I did was to faster evacuate the school compounds. Hate school, and some people in the school. BLEAUGH! SHOO, SCOOT!

MUAWAHAHAHA! More nonsense as soon as SPM is over. Anyone keen to gila after SPM?

=CHIcken WINGs=

1 comment:

  1. YES! ME ME ME!! YOU ARE GONNA COME DOWN TO SEREMBAN! XD *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?