Friday 11 September 2009

PEOPLE! I'M BACK AGAIN!

Hmm, I know how blogs are so boring without pictures. But then... I've got no nice pictures to upload anytime soon. In the midst of the SPM trials. Ended History paper today. Am happy that it is over, at least no more history... I've got something great to tell about the history paper. I've not studied completely my History Studies, and I went on to take the exam half-prepared... OMG. But while in the class taking the exam, the things I need to write and all the answers just flooded into my brain. i knew God was helping me answering this exam, which is so cool. How often is it that God helps you take exams, right? XDD



Got some dumb photos of me with Marilyn. Will upload when she tags me on Facebook. Prepare to be stunned xDD


People, hugs and kisses man. xDD Take care till the next post of mine. God bless ya'll



=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?