Thursday 17 September 2009

[EMO ALARM!]

The rain is so unfair... I mean it's good that the rainy weather is clearing up the mother-dirty sky that's polluted with a**-full chemicals released by some a**es that don't learn anything from Moral class, Biology or Chemistry. Mother-of-a**es, wonder what they're doing in school all these years...

Was planning to jog the day before [16 Sept 2009] around 6, but then the sky became a blanket of darkness. Eat up my good day. I had to call off the jog session with my friends... Postpone to the next day then, 'cause we can go after tuition... ma... You know what? The sky was the same as the day before, and it was even DARKER than the day before. Sucks!!! It's so dumb!!! I mean, two days in a row??? Come on Mr. Sky, you got to be kidding! I haven't jogged in ages and man, I'm growing sideways!.........................................................................................................................................
EMO!

There's so many things to say but I don't know where to start... Hmm.... I want to watch Tim Burton's Alice in The Wonderland next year... I want to get an iPod nano [I so like the yellow and green one]... This is for jogging purposes [listening to songs while running helps to cover the distraction and all]... Needing a new pair of running shoes... I NEED A NEW PHONE... It's better that I blurt it all by mouth! ..... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?