Sunday 27 September 2009

ISHH...

Ish. The days of lazing around on the bed, enjoying the time of not waking up so early in the morning for school is going to be over soon in just a few hours. HOW PATHETIC! This is utterly ridiculous! xD I think it's just the same for other school-goers. Anyways, to all my buddies taking SPM and PMR this year, GOOD LUCK! Trust in the Lord and you WILL do well. Have been pretty EMO the last week. I had plenty of fun, but also had a fair share of my EMO moments. Nope, not fun. Not a little. Been thankful that God also walked with me, eventhough there were times that I did not really take note of His presence. Sometimes it's a very beautiful fact to know that sometimes with our pain-in-the-a** attitude, God still never fails to be together with us. In fact, I think he loves it if we behave like that. It shows that He really loves us xD



Been missing a few friends. Really. Sometimes on random occasions, I just remember them all of a sudden. A-la deja vu kind of feeling. =.= Owh! Missed Church Camp too. I was in... BUKIT GAMBANG RESORT CITY! Was there with my bunch of cuzzies and spent around a third of the Raya break there. But... The food... OMG! I've got to salvage on horrible food! It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good to make you wanna' go for millllions of rounds. Owh, my mum's cell group is proposing to have a getaway there, for the year-end holidays! Great! I'm having my SPM then. [Mid SPM actually...] Hope I'll be able to enjoy even if it's the mother-of-all exams. SCREW YOU SPM! ;D




Nothing much left to say actually. I don't talk much. I'm much a boring person, sometimes nerdy. =.=



Good luck with your week everybody, 'make it work' ;D



+CHIcken WINGs+

1 comment:

  1. OMG. how dare u people take a picture without me and post it up?!

    *curses in meager hokkien*

    during deepavali, its on brotha!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?