Friday 3 July 2009

OMGawd.

So funny. Really is funny. Forgotten to write 'bout this in the last post. I tak kena NS. Last Tuesday at tuition, everybody was making such a big fuss 'bout it. To me... I just kena stun. NS? Come on, it's not like you're going to be slaughtered in God-knows-which-slaugterhouse.

To all my friends who are going to join the National Service, have fun, and enjoy all the time you have there. Some camps may be boring while some will be really great. If I'm unlucky and there's a second round of selection, I'll be with you guys! WAKAKAKA! Only thing that is I'm not able to work after that. Damn. But still, God bless and have fun. To all SPM-ers... NO TIME TO PLAY ALREADY ARRR! SPM FEW MORE MONTHS, BUCK UP! XD

=CHIcken WINGs=

2 comments:

  1. --" u sound more worried than my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not worried
    just messed up
    gotta sort things up to~
    XD

    =wings=

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?