Friday 17 July 2009

| C.H.I.W.I.N.G | is pondering

Been pretty busy lately.

Haven't been able to look at the small things.

All the small, yet so significant things.

How dumb of me.

Not trying to sound emo.

Just looking back...

Realised so many things had happened.

The mixed emotions. Sad. Happy. Angry. Disappointed. Ecstatic.

Full of flavour.

But I didn't learn how to enjoy it. Rushing. Chasing. Everything.

Will I learn to see the larger picture?

God will show me the way.

Chi Wing is pondering.

What, when, why, which, who, how.



=To friends who are close to me... =D Jusr wanted to say to you guys that I really appreciate you guys. I don't want to get caught up in everything that I'm doing so much that I fail to see so many things that we can enjoy together. Sometimes I may be a pain-in-the-as* (Well, who never been one before?), so just take it as something part of me :) But really, I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT! Great big hug for all ma' close friends~! ;)

=Caleb Teng. Left for the US today. Though not close, will be missing him. Something abstract to describe. Kind of sad that I didn't get to know Caleb that well. Things come and go, and sometimes, I have to accept it. God bless CALEB TENG yar! =D


=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?