Tuesday 14 July 2009

The absolute need to release heat energy in me!

MAN! The week has been cruel so far. SO FAR. Haven't touched today's newspapers. Just finished typing History notes. Not that I want to type, was being forced by teacher to write it. Damn. What can I do but do it then?

Hmm... Having said that, there's so many other things that are left undone. Gotta' move at double speed. Been sleeping early these few days outta' exhaustion. Didn't even brush my teeth the night before. Whoops. Who gives a damn when you can sleep on a nice comfy bed without having to worry about the next day.

Today having the oh-so-happy mood to study Biology in school. It so happened that today, there was a History paper: tips on answering session. Great, all my motivation to study crushed. Need to re-plan. Noobcakes.

Was at school the whole day for almost nothing, really. ZZzZzZzz

Well, stop all the rants. I'm hungry. Well, my current wants... Let me see what I should get real soon...
~A laptop!
~Nokia N97
or~Sony Ericsson W995 (stupidly, its a slide phone. What's wrong with Sony designers?)
~A thumbdrive with 128GB storage (it's NEW!)
~A meet-up-with Takashi Murakami, one of the creative designers under the Louis Vuitton brand name. OMGee!
~NO MORE DARK CIRCLES AND SH*TTY eyebags.
~Finishing ALL assignments, and not taking in anymore after that.

OMG, so many things to achieve in a relatively short time. Any time to spare, dear reader?

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?