Thursday 2 July 2009

Latest post. Kena paksa tulis. =D

Haven't been actively blogging for the past three weeks. Some friends thought I sopped blogging. I think... =.="""

Been pretty busy since holiday ended. Lots of project to finish. PEKA, Moral Projects and all. *Huffs and puffs~*

Now for a random post to keep you busy. (You must be free, if not you wouldn't be checking on blogs. Anything that suits you. =D)



Last Sunday, after church, visited a book exhibition-cum-clearing sale at Atria shopping centre. That shopping centre was once famous for housing many hobby shops. remote control cars, card games, anything. But now, it's as dead as... Nevermind, can't think of a word for comparison.

Today is the beloved Jian's birthday. Jian, we all love you! God bless and have fun alright? And cut down on vanity, 'cause you're killing our cams! WAKAKA! Hope you loved the paper birthday cake, too~ =D


Kok Sime caught on camera. You can't run from me! XD


The vain one- Jia Yi. What you're looking at? XD


Oh, one more story. This is what Celine told me about her dream. She had this weird dream like... Err... She didn't tell me when. But in her dream, she dreamt about a guy who proposed to her (is that the right word to use?) to be that guys girlfriend. And the funniest thing is, Celine only know that guys name, and nothing more. Furthermore that guy is a year younger than Celine, only 16. =.= When she told me, I "kena stun". Speechless. And then... I ROFLMAO-ed. I mean what can be more weird... And funny. I promised Celine not to tell anyone who the guy is. So, my lips are crossed. XD In relation to her dream... When she was walking home one day, not long after the weird dream incident, the guy which I talked about grabbed her umbrella and walked Celine home. HOW WEIRD IS THAT?

*This part has been removed due to violations of Celine's rights. She will chase me with an AK-47 and blast me off to outer space with her electron-core high-powered velocity accelerator rail cannon blaster.

To all friends who know Celine, post this as your personal message on Windows Live Messenger:
"Celine, it's not a dream. Just accept your fate. =D"


With the smiley alright?



=CHIcken WINGs=

2 comments:

  1. walao chua chi wing u too much you! EVERYONE. dont waste space in ur msn! hehe. =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL U DAMN FUNNY LA! hahahahaa.. u finally found the right word to replace "jokingly" hor! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?