Thursday 11 June 2009

I AM BLESSED! =D

HAHA!
Super the happy!
Been blessed these few days... Or most likely weeks I think.
More blessed than normal that is. *Smiles~*
Today: Got the interview letter for next year's exchange programme to Japan and US!
Actually, I thought I wasn't going to get it 'cause it's so late and I've not received any letter yet. But today, WHAM! IT CAME!

Last week: I bought the bag which I really, REALLY wanted!
The bag costed RM80 which is totally expensive. The first time I saw it Mum didn't buy me that bag 'cause it was way expensive for a bag. But the Tropicana Life in Kuantan is having sales and that bag I wasted was 20% off the normal price. So, I got it finally!

Then: I have got many opportunities to show my talents soon. When school reopens, going to help Teachers' Club to organize a Haunted House game for Hari Kantin. Whoo! And that's just part of the whole big thing. Gotta' buck up for SPM though. Hope mid-year exams gives me good results. XD

=CHIcken WINGs=

6 comments:

  1. woo haunted house :D
    gambateh gambateh !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o yeah!
    u must support me!
    rawr!
    coy!!!
    XD

    =wings=

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. so gud to get wad u wan..
    haunted hse?? for??

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgggggg! u lucky noob! so u already confirm get to go orr????

    ReplyDelete
  5. wing*celine: nop, not yet la~ gotta go interview~ XD this wednesday at smk(p) pudu. have to ponteng.. ZZzzZZ
    wing*joey: haunted house for hari kantin~ XD FUN!
    wing*coy/ leb: yeah! ganbatte! XD

    woohoo~

    =wings=

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw my dear,
    if you get the japan scholarship, you will be leaving in december after your spm. not in 2010.

    YOU BETTER GET THE YES SCHOLARSHIP AND GET YOUR STINKING ARSE TO THE US OF A!

    much love! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?