Monday 2 February 2009

NEEDS!!!!

LOL

Chinese New Year just passed. I had to write what I really need!
Haha~

*Sony Ericsson C902
*Facial session~ Too much oily food during Chinese New Year
*More time to finish homework!
*New wallet Or maybe materials to make a new wallet
-Canvas
-Nylon thread (love psychadelic colours)
-Special threading needle
That's all I need to work my magic~
*A Nintendo DS Lite!
*A laptop!
*Glow-in-the-dark toilet bowl (I'm the weirdest person you'll ever see...)

=chickenwings=

*This post was written for the sake of writing. Please forgive the blogger who wrote this post.
He just got out of an asylum. ^-^

1 comment:

  1. what oily food?? what on earth were u eating? did u take different stuff from we did?

    thread and needle? u making baby jumpers or something..?

    why glow in the dark? why not portable?

    dont apologize for your posts chikin. its who u are! take it or leave - tell them losers. hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?