Saturday 7 February 2009

25 January- 7th February 2009



Happy birthday Jia Yi! Hope you like the card I gave~ Hand made gifts are the best! Anybody like hand made gifts?


This week's atmosphere: Very tensed (seems like everyone's having PMS- nothing to do with pre-marital sex...)
This week's mood: "Not- my-business" mood, stressed (like having a little BPD- bipolar disorder)
This week's motto: Just keep holding on.

Well, first of all... It's kind of crappy, but I can't do anything much about it. My computer has this mother-of-all-problem. It can display everything from typing my blog to adding pictures. Here's the catch, I can't view my blog page or whatever I have typed on that page. So it's impossible for me to correct whatver I have typed wrongly. Dumb typo problems. Well.... That's pretty much about it. Why does technology despise me so much?

On to my life this week. Sunday at church... Nothing much. Except the sermon that pretty much stunned a little part of me. Not scared, just stunned. But then again, sometimes things are pretty much out of your control, whether it is "there" or not. Still, I just put whatever I have in God.

Monday was a holiday. Replaced the FT day holiday on Sunday. The only thing about today was my haircut. Just the plain old "my hairstyle" style. Went for tuition at night. Chemistry class cancelled. Great. Of all classes, my favourite subject cancelled. Not only that... Had to walk back home from the centre... Well, no complains though. Have been getting fat. From 29-inch waist to 30-inch waist in a year. WHAT???!!!

The rest of the week was plain Jane (or John?). Hoped for something nice or worthy of noting down on my blog, but then there wasn't. Well, at least have some of it at the end of the blog.

Friday. Finally. Dropped Sejarah tuition. More free time. Well, at night went over to Joe's. Uncle Stanley's cell group's holding a Chinese New Year gathering there at the poolside. Watched an a-la zombie movie too... Well, it's more of humans trying to mimic zombies that did not turned out right. The movie was rather boring... The scariest part of the movie that Joe mentioned was... Predictable? The zombie was somewhat mild, too. Here zombie, zombie~ Bah~!

Saturday. Youth Service! New t-shirt design! Woo~! People's designs are the best thing to see, that is of course after food. Joash preached on a message that really kind of spoke to me in an inaudible way, Godly! LOL. Well, upon reflecting... Yeah, was kind of a boring week for me until I realized something. My friends haven't been really talking to me lately. And, yes, sometimes being different can be painful, especially when in people's eyes you are "branded" something that is not nice. I have been branded nerd before. Like to me it was "What?!!". Yes, it may seem to many people that I love studying, but that does not give you the right to call me nerd. I'm more kick-a** than you can think. This goes out for people who like to go around "branding" people, if you think you're so good, go walk on water and you can "brand" me, or whoever you want. That is, provided you don't drown 10 feet under. But still, being one-of-a-kind is special. It's a testimony that God creates each of us special, always different from one another. Even twins have different personalities. Somewhat cool eh~ Hoping to meeting more sincere friends. Don't mind losing "friend-collectors".

Yeah, life's like that for the week. Hoping for the best the following week. Hope I'll be back in one piece! Whee~

=chickenwings=



1 comment:

Your thoughts?