Saturday 15 October 2011

Oh back-to-back.

Feeling a little blue and gloomy today. Ain't sick. Just not sound in mind. Wrong amounts of neurotransmitters may lead to depression, as the textbook says. Damn it.

Graduation Day will soon come to pass. Memories in SMK Jinjang that I would not want to keep may soon be forgotten, thrown into eternal oblivion. Those beautiful memories, I will etch them into my heart and may time not distort its charm and lustre.

Photos will be totally necessary on that day. Will be going trigger-happy with my new-found partner, a second-hand DSLR. Ain't no high-range, but still packs a tiny punch.

All the best cameras won't mean a thing if I can't have a shot, a picture, a concrete memory, of you with me. Just one shot, will you?

Am hoping these last few days in high-school, pre-tertiary studies, will be a memorable one. We may say "We'll meet up as often as possible", but how often and how willing is everyone to keep the ties close? Questionable, with no concrete and logical deductions, no solid conclusion.

Just my thoughts.

P.S: If I dislike you, it means I dislike you. There's no catch, no freebies. Just plain, shitty, "I don't like you".

Loves.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?