Monday 3 October 2011

Hiatus: End.

I've been of the plains and realm of the digital world for quite some time now.

The plain, untainted truth is because my computer modem died and its sickness was not diagnosed properly until yesterday. Yeah, check the date of this post to know when its sickness was made clear. It fell sick and disrupted the whole internet access to my house for almost a whole month (probably a tad bit more than a month). That makes me officially offline for almost a month. Thankfully, there's something called the handphone. Handphone browsers aren't the best stuffs in the world, but at least little status updates can make you feel a little not-so-lonely or suddenly throw into oblivion, at least in the context of the digital world. I'm still co-existing with everyone, only that I'm not alive as in alive. Oh shut up me.

Trials was over not too long ago. Make it 2-and-a-half weeks ago. Results weren't something to die for. An A, B+, B and a C. Marvelous. =.= Let's just hope I score a little above the 3.2-pointer during STPM. That's a must, really.

Nothing really interesting has happened lately. I'm still single (Oh duh.) and obviously nobody really wants me. Hmm. Looked at myself in the mirror last midnight (Oh a big taboo!) and I realised I have larger-than-normal eyebag size. I may be able to scare a ghost and get away with it, for all I know. As usual, still having this same old problem of "Cinta tepuk sebelah tangan" when it comes to love. Thriving on crumbs of so-called love the one I'm in love with. Damn, cruel love. (It's pretty much o0o to me when it comes to topics on love.)

Recently, Mum told me one of her colleagues is selling an old DSLR and she may have intentions to buy one after hearing of my interest in getting one. Yeah, photography is fun. But the intention to get me one soon fizzled out. I knew it was too good to be true. Looks like my initial plan to get one after I've started working is still currently in use and no change might happen to it at the moment. Sigh.

Speaking of jobs, I just nailed a RM50 an hour job at one of my ex-tuition teacher's tuition centre at Ara Damansara. Well, it's just a one-day thing, but I earned RM225 in a day. Anyone wants to hire me as a tutor? :) The students were waaaaaaaay different as to what Sai Mun told me. He said the students were noisy and very playful. They were nothing like what he said. Hmmm. Maybe they're just plain shy, or maybe I look waaaaaaaaay old and fugly that they are not brave enough to say anything. FML? Whatever.

Love you-lah. Why are you playing hard to get? NA! o0o

:)

Am just hoping for the best. God, you guide my life, can?

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?