Wednesday 13 April 2011

200th post: It's never easy to say that you love me.

This is my 200th post ever since I started blogging in Form 4. Time really does glide and fly like gulls. Certainly, the age-old saying that time and tide waits for no man is true...

That's pretty depressing actually. I feel like I'm getting old. No offense to those who are much older than me. I feel mentally old, not physically. I start thinking that the world isn't so friendly and loving after all. I thought people would love each other. Perhaps I was too naive back then, when I was just another stupid kid down the road.

Studies and school has been on the ups and downs lately. I have to say that the feeling of betrayal no longer have any effect on me. I've been made numb to the feelings of betrayal. Probably because betrayal does not feel as bad as the feeling of rejection. Nobody wants their love to be rejected. But if it was that easy to fall in love, would there be Romeo and Juliet in the first place. :(

It's the 14th tomorrow. I'm depressed. It's most likely going to be just another day. But deep down in my heart, I still love you very much. My heart is now sore and wounded from rejection. So what? I'm human like anybody else.

'nuff said.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?