Wednesday 9 March 2011

*LIFTS UP MAGIC FINGER*

This week has been lousy for many people. (Hell, why do I always blog when there are bad things going on? FML. IDK.) Everybody wishes that the week will be smooth sailing. Free of pain. Free of annoyance. All those things that people wish for are what they can continue to dream for. Go ride a merry-go-round on the clouds for all I care.

All the opposite is what we got. Don't hope. Make stuff work. Personally, I was upset with many things this week. Probably because I'm having too much stress. I'm not a good stress manager perhaps. Or maybe, just maybe, some people around me should reevaluate themselves before they go around judging others. Heck, if you're so good and immaculate, you'd be a demi-god already, or you may even consider yourself a god already. I say, BLASPHEMY. Get a mirror, people.

Let me get started on the deets. Well, little and petty annoying stuff can amount up to a big and major problem. There's this person in class which I totally oppose right now. Whether HE knows it or not, it doesn't really bother me much. If he wants a fight, I can give him one. I'm born a fighter, live and die as one too. OK. So this fella' has done stuff that makes people dislike him. Maybe it's because he's ignorant. Is it so? I say, maybe he's just too self-centred. I never knew the Universe revolved around a human being up until now. Guess I failed my astronomy, physics, general knowledge and possibly biology.

Can't elaborate too much on my personal space here. I'm afraid some sensitive prick would feel that I'm in the wrong for doing so. You say I'm too aggressive. Let me say to you this: I'm not aggressive. I call this my personal defence mechanism. Live with it. Offended? Go ask Mummy buy you a candy to cheer you up. And oh, endorphines work well with boosting happiness. Or maybe you want an apology from me. Eat my middle finger.

As I said, don't expect an apology from me. I may regret what I've said. But then again, to regret is to waste time. So I wouldn't bother much about regret. So to you and you who think you're a mother-load of super-skilled dudes, think again. The stench of your very ego will one day be the very cause of your downfall. Oh wait, did I say downfall? You never went higher up in the society in the first place. Sorry. I retract my statement.

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?