Saturday 26 March 2011

NA!

As you may have noticed by now, the title of this blog post has been changed to NA! instead of the previous "Oh...". It brings significant meaning. Did I say significant? Perhaps I did.

Well, firstly, let me define what is NA! from my perspective. The word NA! means the action of showing a middle finger with anger or annoyance. Well, I use NA! not because I'm angry, but for the purpose of releasing tension. But to some of the people I know out there, NA! Don't mess with me.

Well, yes it's NA! for these bunch of people. I don't isolate people blindly. I isolate myself from some people because I find these group of people an unpleasant bunch. How unpleasant? They don't practise what they preach. They go bossing people around, telling them what to do. When it comes to them, they do something which is the total opposite of whatever they've mentioned earlier. This is a total outrage! This word is a rather harsh word to use, but NA! to you, YOU BUNCH OF FREAKING HYPOCRITES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *lifts up the magic finger*

Lately, life has been pretty hectic. Yes, it really wears me out, makes me emotionally tired, physically lethargic and sometimes spiritually empty and deprived. But I'm thankful God has kept me alive and strong until today. Yes, I did fall sick, but He gave me the strength to keep fighting. I'm not dead yet and you bunch of morons ain't slowing me down. Of course, I did find out who were the bunch of friends who really cares for me. Some claim they really care for me. Honestly, tell me, how much do you know of me to even claim that you REALLY care for me. Sorry to say, most of you don't understand me at all. Sadly, some of them go around backstabbing others. I'm not the only victim, some of my other friends are, too. Well, I may be aggressive and foul-mouthed at times, but I'm not as disgusting as you bunch of ball-less cowards who go around spreading harsh rumours about others. Go get some balls you! XD

I'm also pretty happy I'm given a chance to make new friends. YES! BRANDON! YOU! XD Brandon is a nice person. :) This paragraph is for you! XD Study hard. I wish you well in whatever course you are going to undertake. I will be always praying for you, hoping that God has His favour and love upon you. Nothing is always bad. Sometimes, blessings take the form of what we may call a "curse". Don't look back, go forward. By the way, I miss you a lot, even thought I've known you for only such a short time. :)

Yes, I'm still single. I still love that person a lot. I can't let go. Oh well. =(

=CHIcken WINGs=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?